Pages

Wednesday 26 April 2017

Talofa from Samoa

Kia ora Room 7. I've been in Samoa for five days now and it's been very busy and productive. If I intended to have a holiday I would have to admit I have totally failed in that hope.

While I've been here I have:
Sorted medical care for my father
Finished a project my husband and I started in Samoa last year (a new family home)
Visited sick family members
Learnt to drive the Samoan way (always stop, look and listen)

It's very warm here. Well actually during the afternoons it's quite hot. I'm almost wishing for a Kiwi winter here. I have not been for a swim yet I highly doubt I will have the chance before I return.

I hope you are all having a good holiday and are working through your holiday learning.

Tofa soifua
Mrs Tofa

0 comments:

Post a Comment